Trivia question answers for Friday December 13, 2019
1. What geographical partitions is the state of Louisiana divided into instead of counties? Parishes
2. What was the first US city to have a public school system? Boston
3. What movie earned John Wayne his first Academy Award? True Grit
4. Which pop group was initially known as "The Pendlestones"? The Beach Boys
Trivia questions for Saturday December 14, 2019
1. Who won a Grammy Award for his song "Mack the Knife"?
2. What European leader was also known as "Charles the Great"?
3. What is the largest muscle in the human body?
4. What is the only bone in the human body that does not connect with any other?
Enjoy your day.