Nashville homes for sale - Home prices in Nashville Davidson county continue to rise with the median price of homes sold in November showing an increase of 8.9% compared to the same period of 2018. The absorption rate of single family homes in Nashville is still at only 2 months and the list price to sales price ratio is 99%. It seems that the prediction of a recession was incorrect and sales are still at very high levels for winter months.
- 838 homes closed during the month of November compared to 835 for the same month last year
- 1666 homes are currently listed for sale in Nashville
- the median price of Nashville homes sold was $333,805 compared to $307,500 the previous November
- the absorption rate of homes based on November sales and current inventory is still only 2 months
Nashville real estate is in a very active sellers market with inventory levels still excessively low in most areas with affordable homes, and the recent decisions by the federal reserve to lower rates seem to have helped the market
- Find the value of your Nashville home here
- can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville Davidson county per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.