Services for Real Estate Pros with Premier Tax Relief, Inc

I want to share more information on the FREE weekend getaway.

I want to digress for just a moment and discuss  traditional IRA'a.  I sure most of you know how traditional IRA's work.

Just to refresh your memory, a traditional IRA , (Individual Retirement Account) in the USA permits any investment earnings to grow tax deferred until withdrawn, generally at the time of retirement.  You need to have earned income,  from a W-2 or 1099-MISC.  (We won't discuss alimony here).   For the current and previous years, there are contribution limits.  

You can withdraw from your IRA at the time you become 59 1/2 and the distribution will be taxable.  What if I told you there is a way to fund an IRA like instrument and NOT BE subject to withdrawal rules?  It wouldn't be subject to withdrawal rules which means you can FUND it and ge the tax deferral but also be able to use the money at the same time for expenses with no penalty and REQUIREMENT TO DISTRIBUTE.    Would you like to know how that works?



Call me  or email me on this topic or any other tax situation you are facing.

MaryAnn Schoolden, CPA

Premier Tax Relief, Inc




Comments (2)

Joan Cox
House to Home, Inc. - Denver Real Estate - 720-231-6373 - Denver, CO
Denver Real Estate - Selling One Home at a Time

Good information to share, but I put money into my investments to grow, not to remove.   Good to know, if there was an emergency.

Dec 15, 2019 01:08 PM
MaryAnn Schoolden, CPA
Premier Tax Relief, Inc - Plantation, FL
Tax Resolution/IRS Representation

Imagine this: you can use your money iand don’t have to wait for an emergency if you want.

Dec 17, 2019 04:14 AM