Trivia question answers for Sunday December 15, 2019
1. Herodotus is commonly referred to as what? The Father of History
2. When not fighting crime, what did Underdog do for a living? Shoeshine boy
3. Who said "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"? Mae West
4. The candy PEZ was first sold in which country? Austria
Trivia questions for Mondy December 16, 2019
1. What did Leonard Nimoy need a new pair of every few days in the late 1960's?
2. What two things do you need to be combined to form an "interrobang"?
3. The Queenland nut is another name for what nut?
4. In Greek mythology who fell in love with his shadow?
Enjoy your day!