Trivia question answers for Monday December 16, 2019
1. What did Leonard Nimoy need a new pair of every few days in the late 1960's? Ears
2. What two things do you need to be combined to form an "interrobang"? A question mark and an exclamation point
3. The Queenland nut is another name for what nut? Macademia nut
4. In Greek mythology who fell in love with his shadow? Narcissus
Trivia questions for Tuesday December 17, 2019
1. What is the world's largest predatory fish?
2. What disability does Dustin Hoffman's character have in the movie "Rain Man"?
3. What alloy is comprised of copper and zinc?
4. What is a group of Vipers called?
Enjoy your day!