Trivia question answers for Saturday December 21, 2019
1. What mission was the first successful manned mission to land on the moon? Apollo 11
2. What magazine ran the famous cover of a very pregnant Demi Moore in the buff? Vanity Fair
3. What fruit was referred to as "Golden Apple" in Greek myth? Apricot
4.French fries are claimed to have originated in which country? Belgium
Trivia questions for Sunday December 22, 2019
1. Which of the seven dwarfs wears glasses?
2. From which language do the terms "love' and "duece" originate?
3. What is the fear of wealth known as?
4. What planet was the first to be discovered by mathematical prediction and not observation?
Enjoy your day!