I often say that we can talk ourselves into keeping almost anything.
Here are some (hopefully) helpful questions to ask yourself, just in case you have time to declutter this week:
- Is this something I currently use?
- Would I buy this again? (MY FAVORITE QUESTION OF ALL)
- Do I absolutely love it?
- Is this worthy of the space it will occupy?
- Will I be able to find it if I need it?
- Could I get another one if I needed it?
- Does this help me to reach my goal of reducing the volume?
Happy Decluttering! And challenge yourself to stay away from the "After Christmas" Sales