WIth NEW YEARS DAy right around the corner. I woudl like to explore some MYTHS in Real Estate tha could hurt you in 2020. Where do these myths come from? Main Stream media? "Not so" Real Estate Reality shows and or inexperienced agents? Real Estate myths sure can hurt a consumer more than help them.
As a consumer you have the power to defeat this evil. You have the power of choice which is to choose the a good agent who is willing, ready and able to guide you through each step of the Real Estate process.
The TOP MYTHS ready for some myth busting:
1. MYTH: ALL AGENTS ARE THE SAME: All agents are not created equal, so your choice in agents is one of the most important steps. You will want to hire a LISTING AGENT who is FULL TIME, FULL SERVICE and WELL EXPERIENCED with Listing, negotiating and selling homes. Experience does not coming from taking classes, reading books or watching a negotiation. It comes from actually listing, negotiating and selling homes. Do not be fooled....
2. MYTH: THE AGENT THAT GIVES YOU THE HIGHEST VALUE SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE ONE TO USE: Pricing the home will determine if anyone looks at it and how quick it will sell. Pricing a home too high means no one may even look at it. Pricing it to low means you could lose out on money. Do not be tricked into someone giving you a high value just to get your listing only to tell you in a couple of weeks to slash your price.
3. MYTH: BIGGER IS BETTER: Do not get tricked into thinking that a bigger company is better. As a consumer you should focus on choosing the right agent. The agent with the most sales is probablily the one that is available the least for personal service when you need them. Ask questions and look for an agent actively listing, showing and selling homes.
4. MYTH: A DISCOUNT BROKER WILL ALWAYS SAVE YOU MONEY: Discount Brokers often mean discount services. in a haste to save money it could cost you. Full service agents will offer more resources, time and effort to get your home sold quicker and at the best obtainable price.
5. MYTH: YOUR 1ST OFFER SHOULD BE LOW: Many markets are seeing the amount of homes on the market at levels less than half of just a few years ago. Prices are selling in days in some cases. By making a LOWBALL offer, you may liose the chance to buy your dream home.
IN CONCLUSION: As a consumer you have a choice. Avoid the thinking that bigger is better. You deserve the Best and that is having some one guide you through each step of the Buying or Selling process. If you are looking to purchase a property in NH, you can choose ME. I striveor to offer the best in personal and professional service through EACH step of the BUYING process
It does not take magic to turn your "For Sale" sign into a "Sold" sign. it takes a full time Local Agent who specializes in Listing homes like yours.
If you are thinking of buying a Home please contact us. Get a free pre-qualification along with some of the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE through each step of the Buying Prices.
Please call for a FREE MARKET ANALYSIS to know what the value of your home is.
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE THROUGHOUT EACH STEP OF THE LISTING AND SELLING PROCESS!!!
Copyright 2008-2020, All rights reserved