Resources for Home Sellers for 2020
If you are considering selling your Carlsbad home in 2020, or perhaps a property in a nearby community, you’ll find these resources helpful.
HOME SELLER GUIDE
If you are planning to sell your home and buy another this free home buyer guide will help you, too!
As a seller you should be as educated as possible about the sales process, and the local market conditions that can and do impact the sale of your home. There’s a lot to know, and important decisions for you to make.
While this seller guide does not cover everything you need to know, you will learn about the following, and more:
1. 4 Reasons to Sell this Winter - things like buyer demand and less competition are important to consider.
2. Why you Need an Experienced Guide – having a real estate professional to watch out for your financial and other interests, answer questions, educate you, and guide you from start to finish in your transaction is key!
3. Regardless of Price, You’re Going to need Advice – There are challenges to face in this market, no matter what the price point is for your home.
When we work together I will explain all this and more, and answer all of your questions, including some I suspect you don't even know you have!
HOME SELLING VIDEOS
My playlist on my YouTube Channel, at HOME SELLING TIPS AND ADVICE, is 21 short (1 – 2 1/2 minutes each) videos on key things you should know when selling your home.
It’s not everything home sellers need to be aware of, but you will gain a better idea of what to expect in your sales transaction, and have some key questions answered before you get started with preparations.
HOME SELLER QUESTIONNAIRE
I created a questionnaire to help you think through issues that are important to you when selecting the right listing agent to help you with selling your home. I am happy to provide this to you with no obligation – just reach out to me by phone or text me at (760) 840-1360; you can also email me at JeffDowlerSolutions AT Gmail DOT com.
I also invite you to request my Seller’s Ultimate Prelisting Kit from the home page on my website to learn more about the process, things you should know as a seller, how I work with my seller clients, and much more. I can also share this with you when we meet to discuss your needs and plans for selling your home.
SELLER HANDBOOK and CHECKLISTS
As your listing agent I’ll share my Seller’s Handbook with you (I have one for first time sellers as well as experienced home owners) when we get started.
I also will share multiple checklists with you, at key points in the transaction, to help you stay on track and not forget anything:
- The “Now That We’re Live” checklist prepares you for what happens once your listing goes live on the MLS
- A "Preparing for Showings" checklist will help you get ready efficiently
- My “Opening Escrow Checklist,” once you have an accepted offer and open escrow, will get you ready for all the activities that take place during escrow
As your listing agent I will be there every step of the way to guide you through your sale, answer all questions, help you find the best solutions to any problems that might arise, and negotiate the best price, terms and conditions on your behalf.
YOUR NEXT STEP
If you have any questions about the local real estate market conditions, the home selling process, preparing your home for sale, the potential market value, or anything else, please reach out to me by calling or texting me at my mobile office at (760) 840-1360, or emailing me at JeffDowlerSolutions AT gmail dot com.
We will talk about your needs, timing and budget, and design a strategy to get your home sold quickly and for the best price in 2020!
If you are also planning to buy a new home, we can discuss how to coordinate your sale and purchase, too. It can be a challenge in this market if you must sell your current property in order to buy a new one since it is not always easy to get a contingent offer accepted given our local market favors sellers.