Trivia question answers for Saturday December 28, 2019
1. What original work was the movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" based on? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. How many states were admitted to the union in the twentieth century? Five
3. What kind of twins are also called "dizygotic"? Fraternal twins
4. What Hanna Barbara cartoon character was always causing trouble for Ranger Smith? Yogi Bear
Trivia questions for Sunday December 29, 2019
1. From what language did English borrow the word "wok"?
2. What is the name for a baby crocodile?
3. What pigment turns plants green?
4. What is the name for the group of men who elect a pope?
Enjoy your day.