Trivia question answers for Tuesday December 31, 2019
1. What us the name of the cartilage tissue which prevents food going down the wrong way? Epiglottis
2. What instrument in an automobile measures distance travelled? Odometer
3. Prior to Ronald Reagan, who was the last US president whose first and last name began with the same letter? Herbert Hoover
4. Which grows faster - fingernails or toenails? Fingernails
Trivia questions for Wednesday January 1, 2020
1. What is a male cat if a female cat is queen?
2. Approximately how many seconds comprise a day?
3. How wide is the average bolt of lightning?
4. Which month gets its name from Latin meaning ten?
Enjoy your day. Happy New Year!