Waikoloa Beach Resort is a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
here is also great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also close by.
View all homes for sale in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Instantly find out the value of your Waikoloa Beach Resort home. Discover how our Vacation Rental Management Program can save you $1,000’s.
At the time of this writing (Jan 5th), there were no single-family homes on the market in Waikoloa Beach Resort, but 7 homes are in escrow. The highest priced of the homes in escrow is listed at $4,800,000 and is located at 69-1037 Kolea Kai Circle, in the Kolea community, while the lowest price one is listed at $999,000 and can be found at 69-9222 Ainamulu St, in the new development, Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach.
In the condo arena there are currently 32 condos for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort with 10 condos in escrow. The highest priced condo on the market is listed at $1,999,000 and is Unit #2C in Kolea Condo Villas, which is part of the Kolea community. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently available is listed at $325,000 and is Unit #138 in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach.
In the 4th quarter of 2019, there was just 1 single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort as the new development, Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach finishes out its Phase 1 construction. The home that sold is located at 69-1525 Anaole St. and it sold for $1,904,000 from a list price of $2,100,000. Meanwhile, in this time frame between October and December, there were 24 condos sold, and the highest priced of these is Unit 7D in Kolea Condo Villas, which sold for $1,270,000, from a list price of $1,390,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $370,000, from a list price of $410,000 and is Unit #131 in The Shores at Waikoloa Beach.
Analysis: Although sales of condos have dipped slightly in the second half of 2019, the inventory levels have also come down, keeping Waikoloa Beach Resort in a Seller’s Market in the condo segment. The drop in single-family home sales has been caused by lack of inventory, which will change in 2020, as the second phase of the new development, Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach opens.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams come true. Mahalo
Highlights of the Waikoloa Beach Market Update for Q4 2019
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 0
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow - 7
- Number of condos currently for sale – 32
- Number of condos currently in escrow - 10
- Highest priced home currently in escrow - $4,800,000 69-1037 Kolea Kai Cir. In Kolea Kai
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $1,999,000 Kolea Condo Villas #2C
- Lowest priced home currently in escrow – $999,000 69-9222 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $325,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #138
- Number of single-family homes sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 1
- Number of condos sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 24
- Price of home sold in Q4 – $1,904,000 69-1525 Anaole St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Highest priced condo sold in Q4 - $1,270,000 Kolea Condo Villas #7D
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q4 - $370,000 The Shores at Waikoloa Beach #131
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Coast Real Estate Update for November 2019
First published at www.viewhawaiiluxuryhomes.com/MarketUpdates
Subscribe to CommentsComment