Trivia question answers for Monday January 13, 2020
1. In the game of 9-ball, the pool balls are initially placed in a grouping of what shape? Diamond
2. What pilot first broke the sound barrier in 1947? Chuck Yeager
3. What food group is the cucumber technically in? Fruits
4. Bugs Bunny was a satirical interpretation of what actor? Clark Gable
Trivia questions for Tuesday January 14, 2020
1. What describes the amount of light allowed to pass through a camera lens?
2. What disease did Louis Pasteur develop a vaccine?
3. How many hard-boiled eggs does Paul Newman's character eat in "Cool Hand Luke"?
4. What animal always gives birth to same sex twins?
Enjoy your day.