24301 180th Street, Paynesville, MN 56362 -- $529,900
You will fall in love with this stunning three bedroom, four bathroom three story home in Paynesville with breathtaking views of the heavily wooded four acres it rests on, including scenic views of Rice Lake w/170-ft of shoreline! Located within the Paynesville School District (ISD 741) not far from the Morning Star Resort Campground and Fisher’s Resort & Campground on a low traffic cul-de-sac road! Check out the virtual 3D tour above to see the numerous amenities this quality built home for sale on Rice Lake offers including:
- 3,659 finished square feet!
- Open layout with in-floor heating throughout the main level!
- Kitchen w/center island--great for extra seating, skylights, oak/roll-out cabinets and lazy-susan!
- Dining room w/hidden desk/shelving and walkout access to the cedar deck that overlooks the backyard--peaceful wildlife views!
- Vaulted great room has a built-in entertainment center, east-facing cathedral windows that allow an abundance of natural light in and a walkout to the patio/deck!
- Main level also features a laundry/mudroom w/garage access, half bathroom and the master suite w/private bathroom including dual sinks, jetted tub and separate shower!
- Upper level includes a loft space that overlooks the great room and has access to the balcony!
- Two bedrooms on upper level--each w/private bathrooms including in-floor heat and a bonus storage room with trap-door stairway to the in-floor heated/finished 1,550-sq.ft. garage!
- Third story includes a treetop family rm/office/mancave escape w/built-in custom hickory computer/home office desk and kitchenette cabinets, built-in window seats, vaulted knotty pine ceiling & three walls of windows!
- Private drive winds around the house w/pull-through to 4-stall garage w/shop rm, hot water sink & in-floor heat!
- Trail out the backdoor leads through the woods to a three-tier staircase w/panoramic views at each level that lead to an aluminum dock--great fishing including walleye/crappie/smallmouth!
- Every detail was carefully selected and quality crafted!
Click here for photos or contact Chuck Carstensen with Re/Max Results at 612-290-3809 to setup your showing today!