Trivia question answers for Thursday January 16, 2020
1. From what language did English borrow the word "ketchup"? Malay
2. What word meaning "loss of memory" comes from Greek for forgetfulness? Amnesia
3. What US state are a large portion of Stephen King's novel based on? Maine
4. What two words start and end with "und"? Underground and underfund
Trivia questions for Friday January 17, 2020
1. Who was the first African-American to be appointed to the US Supreme Court justice?
2. What sensory organ does a starfish have at the end of each arm?
3. The electric eel is native to only what continent?
4. In which US state is it illegal to eat sn orange in a bathtub?
Enjoy your day.