How profitable it is to know and be known to all who are involved in doing so. Welcome Rainers and here is another opportunity to do so in the form of a challenge with points (yay) and benefits to both the player and their chosen post-author. You see we are going to take anyones posting or blog past or present and lime-light it. Let me explain so we can get this going
THAT POST WITH THE MOST
We have all seen them and even have written them. Those special postings that make a point, present or clarify an idea, become informative or inspirational, lend education or value or fill us full of humor, reflection, ponder or just plain feel-good for having read the post. Likes and comments follow and an intimacy is born. This is the true food of life, the blood-flow of cyberspace and we are all invited
SPECIAL MENTION SECTION
Kathy Streib and Carol Williams please take a bow because these gifted ladies practice this often and we all agree that it is well to read their suggestions or be included as one. There is is nothing but upside and these two girls lead the way, make the day and serve as good examples thank you ladies. Honorable mention to Debe Maxwell, CRS helper extraordinaire and ActiveRain founder of the online feast. Now to the challenge
You pick a post either current or from the past that made an impression on you and share it answering the below questions in the form of paragraphs and sharing. Reveal a little of how you think and believe and by submitting a post you are also a type of judge too. Your opinion counts so give it with gusto! Love helps too
INCLUDE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS
1. Why did you choose this posting?
2. Does the posting have first impression qualities? Did it impress you? Will it impress others? Explain
3. Did the post author capture the subject matter?
4. Can the point of the post be put to good use personally or professionally or both? Share how so
5. What message do you walk away with after reading the post? What is the heart-core of it? Sum it up!
6. Is the author of the post an example or demonstration of the post subject? In what way?
7. Your two cents. Whatever you want to say, add or emphasize...well who is stopping you? Go for it!
VISIT THEIR OLD POSTS HOME
Everyone has libraries of postings to choose from or it could be a current post that commands your boast! Link the posting to this post in the comments section to enter this challenge. You may submit your own posts at your own risk. Only one posting per customer please. I want to see the love from you & yours...
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME SECTION
For starters you will become known. Then, you will contribute to another being known. Note also that all submissions win regardless because they were chosen as an entry thus instant fame. That in itself is an honor. Pause all you post pickers and bask in this. Of course no good deed goes unrewarded so in addition to personal satisfaction, respect to ActiveRain and taking the time you will get points as follows:
FOR ENTERING: 1500 points wow-pow-give it to me now!
Here is a summary of the easy-peasy guidelines you must follow in order to qualify for the 1,500 bonus points for your entry:
* 250 words in your post (ck)
* At least 1 graphic (ck)
* Post a link to your entry into the comments section of this blog post (ck)
* Follow the guidelines of the post - including visiting their old post (leave a comment there even if you’ve previously left one), providing the link to their post in your challenge entry and answering all 7 questions about the post that you chose to ‘feature’ in your entry. I want to see lots of heart!
The Challenge begins on FEB 1st and ends on FEB 29th at midnight PST.