Trivia question answers for Friday January 17, 2020
1. Who was the first African-American to be appointed to the US Supreme Court justice? Thurgood Marshall
2. What sensory organ does a starfish have at the end of each arm? An eye
3. The electric eel is native to only what continent? South America
4. In which US state is it illegal to eat sn orange in a bathtub? California
Trivia questions for Saturday January 18, 2020
1. Whaat company introduced the first transistor-based hearing aid?
2. What is Mickey Mouse's dog's name?
3. What are you shopping for of you are sized up with a Brannock device?
4, The strength of prescription eyeglasses is measured in what unit?
Enjoy your day.