Trivia question answers for Saturday January 18, 2020
1. Whaat company introduced the first transistor-based hearing aid? Zenith
2. What is Mickey Mouse's dog's name? Pluto
3. What are you shopping for if you are sized up with a Brannock device? Shoes
4, The strength of prescription eyeglasses is measured in what unit? Diopters
Trivia questions for Sunday January 19, 2020
1. What is the second largest country in South America?
2. What is a group of feral horses called?
3. What word is used to describe one and a half ounces of liquor?
4. What digit does not exist in Roman Numerals?
Enjoy your day.