Take that first step.
A great man once said, “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” Today, we will celebrate the life and times of Martin Luther King Jr., a person born of undying faith and a resilient belief that we are all equal. His devotion to fellow neighbors, respect for human life and sincere commitment has made this world a better place.
He bravely proceeded from that first step with a purposeful heart, not knowing where it would take him but was willing to rely on the trust within himself to motivate forward. I honor you Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, and thank you for your bravery. Every day, we can choose to be more like Martin. He was calm in the face of chaos, giving his life to a higher cause.
Here are more memorable quotes from this great man:
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- The time is always right to do what is right.
- Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.
- Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
- We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Have a fantastic day all!
Questions about land or homes in the southern Utah area or any Washington County, Utah homes for sale, please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Glad to help because Wanda Can!