Why wait? Sell your home RIGHT NOW in southern Utah!
Photo by: Shawn Stallard | Photographer Extraordinaire
Many homeowners hold off listing until Spring selling season, thinking it will sell quickly, so buyers can move in and they can move on. Perhaps. The question is whether or not that is the best strategy.
In my professional opinion, RIGHT NOW is the BEST TIME to put a home on the market in the southern Utah area. While some regions experience a slow down, the St. George, Utah area is buyer-busy!
A few things I do before meeting sellers:
- Take an exterior photo of the home the day before
- Phone the title company for a copy of the Property Profile
- Create a specific, full-color marketing and advertising plan
- Get on-line to the Multiple Listing Service to view like properties
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis relaying current market value
- Am ready to answer every question with confidence, leaving no doubts
Knowing that most likely there may be other real estate agent interviews, creating the best first impression is ultra-important so homeowners will hire me to sell their home.
Tomorrow will bring the answer if I was the Chosen One, so today it's time to continue pursuing business. Happy sales all!
Questions about land or homes in the southern Utah area or any Washington County, Utah homes for sale, please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email to: email@example.com. Glad to help because Wanda Can!