Accokeek MD zip code 20607 Real Estate Market Report-December 2019
Last Accokeek MD Real Estate Market Report of the past decade. Areas where Accokeek MD Real Estate Market Report showed signs of improvement include
- Days on the market
- Sold dollar volume
- Units sold
- Average days on the market
- Average SP to OLP ratio.
- Average days on the market of a Accokeek MD home sold in December 2019 was 39 days. Homes sold 12 days faster in December 2018 when it took 51 days to sell a house in Accokeek MD.
- 22 Accokeek MD Homes were sold in December 2019.
- Sold dollar volume was $7,485,354 that is actually 31.51% more than December 2018 which was $5,687,700.
- Average SP to OLP ratio was 96.8% in December 2019 of Accokeek MD Homes sold.
- 9 out of the 22 Houses that were sold in Accokeek MD were purchased with a FHA Loan.
- 7 out of the 22 Houses that were sold in Accokeek MD in December 2019 were purchased with a Conventional loan.
- 10 out of the 22 Houses in Accokeek MD were sold in 30 days or less.
1718 Catherine Fran Dr, Accokeek, MD 20607 is currently on the market for $399,000.
So far this month 4 houses have sold in Accokeek MD. (So please come back for an updated Accokeek MD Real Estate Market Report for January 2020) As we approach the spring season,I expect more home activity to pick in the Accokeek MD area.