Welcome to 1561 Sacramento Street, San Francisco
Twilight Open: Thursday, 1/23/2020, 4:30PM-6:00PM
Open House: Saturday, 1/25/2020, 10:00AM-Noon
Open House: Sunday, 1/26/2020, 2:00PM-4:00PM
Click on the link, 1561 Sacramento Street to see the web site.
- Updated Edwardian home built in 1910, with rich period details
- High ceilings; wood floors; gorgeoups wainscoting
- 3-bedrooms, 2.5 baths in a prime location between Hyde and Larkin
- Lower floor of a 3-unit building; only 8 steps up from street; no stairs in unit
- WalkScore 99, TransitScore 100, BikeScore 77
- Living room with bay window and window seat; gas fireplace insert; recessed lights
- Adjacent dining room with box ceiling and built-in buffet
- Updated kitchen with 2 ovens, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, greenhouse window and beautiful granite counter tops. Peninsula with breakfast bar; range with hood.
- Exclusive use patio/atrium near kitchen
- Laundry room and pantry conveniently located off kitchen, with door opening to stairs leading to storage room, shared garden and garage
- Two spacious bedrooms, including master suite, at rear of flat, overlooking garden
- Third bedroom off hall near atrium/patio
- Hall bath with claw-foot tub; powder room also off hallway
- Master bath with commodious shower
- 1 assigned parking space in garage below unit
- Large exclusive-use room, approximately 11'6" x 16'9". Exercise room? Craft Room? Storage Room?
- South facing HOA garden shared by the 3 units--a secret garden for dreaming, gardening, simply "being"
For additional details and photos, please open the web site, www.1561Sacramento.com