Trivia question answers for Thursday January 23, 2020
1. By what common name do we refer to "hook and loop" fasteners as? Velcro
2. What is biltong? Dried meat
3. What animal lives in a lodge? The beavr
4. Bees have five what? Eyes
Trivia questions for Friday January 24, 2020
1. How many enemy planes must a pilot shoot down to be called an ace?
2. What color is a giraffe's tongue?
3.What is the name of the dog on the Cracker Jack box?
4. Which US state's name is derived from the Choctaw Indian word for "red man"?
Enjoy your day.