Trivia question answers for Saturday January 25, 2020
1. What was the first animal sent into outer space? Dog
2. Which artist painted the popular "The Night Watch" painting? Rembrandt
3. What fictitious planet did ALF claim to be an alien from? Melmac
4. What are the young of a rabbit called? Kittens
Trivia questions for Sunday January 26, 2020
1. With what is sulfur and saltpeter mixed to make gunpowder?
2. What is the lowest ranking ace in bridge?
3. Who wrote the novel "1984"?
4. The two cent piece was the first US coin to feature which phrase?
Enjoy your day.