Trivia question answers for Sunday January 26, 2020
1. With what is sulfur and saltpeter mixed to make gunpowder? Charcoal
2. What is the lowest ranking ace in bridge? Clubs
3. Who wrote the novel "1984"? George Orwell
4. The two cent piece was the first US coin to feature which phrase? In God We Trust
Trivia questions for Monday January 27, 2020
1. What name was given to a group of colonial militia during the American Revolution?
2. What cut of beef comes from between the neck and the shoulder blade?
3. What is measured in Ergs?
4. Telly Savalas played which TV detective?
Enjoy your day.