Trivia question answers for Monday January 27, 2020
1. What name was given to a group of colonial militia during the American Revolution? Minutemen
2. What cut of beef comes from between the neck and the shoulder blade? Chick
3. What is measured in Ergs? Work (energy)
4. Telly Savalas played which TV detective? Kojak
Trivia questions for Tuesday January 28, 2020
1. A newton is a unit of what?
2. What is a Winter Banana?
3. What is the name of Doc Brown's dog in the movie "Back to the Future"?
4. What ball has 32 panels?
Enjoy your day.