Flagstaff AZ Real Estate Market Data Provided by The Kelly Broaddus Real Estate Advisors Team / by Joselyn Uy
Flagstaff Real Estate Market Closes 2019 with Record-breaking Stats
December 2019 Flagstaff Market Watch Summary
Total Home Sales (SF)- 100 homes, up 49% vs December 2018, new high
Median Home Price (SF)- $395,000 up 4% vs December 2018, new high
Mortgage rates up - A 30 year fixed rate mortgage with 5% down and very good credit is at an average of 3.6%
Median Cumulative Days on Market (All): 100 The acronym CDOM (Cumulative Days on Market) is used by the Flagstaff MLS to describe how many days a property has been available for sale. A property has to be off the MLS for at least 90 days for the CDOM to restart, even if it is listed by a different agent. We report the average days on market for properties sold based on CDOM.
The number of days a home sits on the market can tell us a lot about pricing. A high CDOM is commonly a strong indicator that the home is overpriced.
Longest days on market: 806 days. New build Flagstaff Ranch 3 bedroom home with views overlooking the 4th Tee Box of the acclaimed Jerry Pate designed Flagstaff Ranch Golf Course.
The Institute of Luxury Home Marketing's latest review of the luxury market in North America (US & Canada) pegs median days on market in Dec at 44 days.
Flagstaff's Priciest Homes SOLD in December 2019
- $3,900,000 - This multimillion-dollar luxury home situated among amazing golf & lake views along Pine Canyon's #16 green and #10 fairway is the most expensive listing that sold for this month and the year 2019.
- $596,900 - This Switzer Mesa property is Flagstaff's most expensive townhome that sold in December 2019
- $837,754 - 3 bedroom Pine Canyon Condo, most expensive unit in Flagstaff that sold last month
The most AFFORDABLE Flagstaff Homes Sold in December 2019
- Single-family - $210,000 - 3 bedroom mid-century single level home in The Woodlands (Arbors), close to NAU, Sawmill, mass transit, NO HOA
- Townhouse - $180,750 - 3 bedroom Rio Homes townhouse. This is a City of Flagstaff Community Land Trust home and may only be sold to a qualified homebuyer. Get more info about Flagstaff's Land Trust program/fill out a homeownership application here.
- Condo - $165,000 - ground floor 1 bedroom unit in the Woodlands Area with beautiful Ponderosa Pines view from the porch
GET IN TOUCH
If you have plans to purchase or sell a home in Northern Arizona this year, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 888.446.5602. I can run a free Comparative Market Analysis on your current Flagstaff/Sedona home to give you an idea of what it’s worth. And if you’re looking to buy a home, I can set up a customized search so you’ll get notified when new listings that meet your criteria hit the market.
SATISFIED CLIENTS SAY IT ALL. Check out our 5 Star Reviews.
You Might Be Interested In: