Trivia question answers for Tuesday January 28, 2020
1. A newton is a unit of what? Force
2. What is a Winter Banana? A variety of apple
3. What is the name of Doc Brown's dog in the movie "Back to the Future"? Einstein
4. What ball has 32 panels? A soccer ball
Trivia questions for Wednesday January 29, 2020
1 Who was the Roman demigod best known for his strength?
2. What process does milk undergo to become yogurt?
3. On the pH scale which number represents "Neutral"?
4. What are the four famous last words of the book "1984"?
Enjoy your day.