Insurance for Vacant Condos is finally easy to find
Insurance for vacant condos is now available with one call to 833-844-4357. There are few insurance companies that will write insurance for vacant condominiums. Vacant properties are considered riskier than occupied ones, just like vacant homes.
What do you need insurance for a vacant condo?
- Remember that a traditional condo policy, often know as walls in insurance , may have highly reduced coverage for a vacant unit. Policies that are intended for owner occupied units may also not allow for vacancies and could result in the cancellation of the policy.
- A policy that you purchased at the time your property was occupied may be cancelled if your unit becomes vacant.
- Your mortgage company likely requires that you have insurance, even if your unit is vacant.
- You have liability and other risks even the condo is vacant. Water could leak from your unit to another unit or there could be a slip and fall situation when someone visits your condo.
What type of condo is eligible for a quote for vacant condo insurance?
- vacant condo - remember that vacant does notj ust mean vacant for a year. On some policies, once a condo is vacant for 30 days+ the terms of your coverage could change, so you need to look into vacant condo insurance.
- tenant occupied condos or landlord condos
- condos used for AirBnB with short-term vacancy
- Vacant home are also eligible.
Coverage choices vary by location. After a condo becomes occupied, the policy can be updated so that you do not need to switch. Call the hotline at 833-844-4357 Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM Pacific time to find out aboutht insurance available for your vacant condo or vacant home.