Trivia question answers for Wednesday January 29, 2020
1 Who was the Roman demigod best known for his strength? Hercules
2. What process does milk undergo to become yogurt? Bacteria fermentation
3. On the pH scale which number represents "Neutral"? 7
4. What are the four famous last words of the book "1984"? He Loved Big Brother
Trivia questions for Thursday January 30, 2020
1. What is the curved line between any two points on a circle?
2. Who is smarter than the average bear?
3. Which two fruits are an anagram of each other?
4. What continent was the original home to the red tomato?
Enjoy your day.