Realty One Group
Some thoughts about being alone showing homes especially in a secluded area and you may not be able to handled it safely. You may wish to add additional suggestions on this list.
1. Do not meet someone at a property if you haven't met them in person before. Check out the person and leave notes where you are going and contact information. First time meet together at a public place.
2. Always have someone else go with you to meet people at a property.
3. Don't hold Open Houses alone in a secluded area.
4. Have some type of GPS tracking device. It's a complicated process for Police to be able to track your phone without permission from you. There are many options that are inexpensive GPS Tile
5. If nothing else is available, make sure you have your car keys with you, press the faub and set off an car alarm, someone will hear it!
6. If you need go alone, let someone know where you are going, and check in (from your car) when you arrive safely maybe text a license plate number of the person you are meeting with.
7. Get a weapon permit and carry a gun. Carry a taser gun. Even bring a bottle of perfume works if you say it is pepper spray.
It is not safe anymore anywhere in America.
Sam Shueh (Four O eight) 425-1601 SamShuehRealtor @Gmail.com