Trivia question answers for Thursday January 30, 2020
1. What is the curved line between any two points on a circle? An arc
2. Who is smarter than the average bear? Yogi Bear
3. Which two fruits are an anagram of each other? Lemon and melon
4. What continent was the original home to the red tomato? South America
Trivia questions for Friday January 31, 2020
1. What constellation represents a hunter with a club and sheild?
2. What was Norm's name on the TV show "Cheers"?
3. What is another name for the prairie wolf?
4. What planet in our solar system is known as the Earth's twin?
Enjoy your day.