Trivia question answers for Friday January 31, 2020
1. What constellation represents a hunter with a club and shield? Orion
2. What was Norm's name on the TV show "Cheers"? Peterson
3. What is another name for the prairie wolf? Coyote
4. What planet in our solar system is known as the Earth's twin? Venus
Trivia questions for Saturday February 1, 2020
1. How many rivers does Saudi Arabia have?
2. What color was Oscar the Grinch before he was green?
3. What town was the setting of The Andy Griffith Show?
4. In France, what would you buy in a Boulangerie?
Enjoy your day.