Trivia question answers for Saturday February 1, 2020
1. How many rivers does Saudi Arabia have? None
2. What color was Oscar the Grinch before he was green? Orange
3. What town was the setting of The Andy Griffith Show? Mayberry
4. In France, what would you buy in a Boulangerie? Bread
Trivia questions for Sunday February 2, 2020
1. Who sang the 1956 song "Ape Man"?
2. What is the hardest known naturally occurring mineral?
3. What was the name of Tom Sawyer's aunt with whom he lived?
4. Ham is taken from what part of a pig?
Enjoy your day.