Trivia question answers for Sunday February 2, 2020
1. Who sang the 1956 song "Ape Man"? Nervous Norvus
2. What is the hardest known naturally occurring mineral? Diamond
3. What was the name of Tom Sawyer's aunt with whom he lived? Polly
4. Ham is taken from what part of a pig? Hind leg
Trivia questions for Monday February 3, 2020
1. From what country did the US buy the Virgin Islands?
2. How is the year 2000 written in Roman numerals?
3. What other name are killer whales known by?
4.A statue of Lady Godiva stands in the centre of which English city?
Enjoy your day.