Johnson, Vermont - Home Sales Market Report and Trends - 2008 through 2019
Johnson, Vermont is a small town with a population of approximately 3,500. Northern Vermont University/Johnson is located here. It is also home to the Vermont Studio Center. It is located north of Stowe, Morristown and Hyde Park, VT.
- The Home sales in Johnson, Vermont when compared from 2018 to 2019:
- # of home sales - Down 15%
- Average Sale price - Down 22%
- Median Sale price - Up 6%
- Average inventory - Down 20%
Below is an Infographic using the same information starting with 2008 through 2019: