Waikoloa Village is a charming community located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums and single-family homes. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts.
Also, within Waikoloa Village is the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, which contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world-famous resorts and beaches on the Kohala Coast, Waikoloa Village makes an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
View all homes for sale in Waikoloa Village. Instantly find out the value of your Waikoloa Village Home.
At the time of this writing (Feb 4th), Waikoloa Village had 25 single-family homes for sale, with 27 in escrow and 12 condos for sale, with 12 in escrow. Of the homes for sale, the highest priced one is listed at $1,188,888 and is located at 68-1872 Puu Nui St., while the highest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $615,000 and is Unit #23 in The Pointe at Waikoloa. At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced single-family home on the market is located at 68-3766 Mana Hua Pl and is listed at the low price of $549,000. While the lowest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $275,000 and is Unit F201, located in the Waikoloa Villas.
When it comes to sales in the 4th Quarter, the number of condos sold far outpaced the number of single-family homes sold. In this time from October through December 2019 there were 18 homes sold in Waikoloa Village, while 27 condos were sold. Of those homes sold, the highest priced one is located at 68-3529 Haena St, and sold for $772,000, from a list price of $785,000.
While the most expensive condo sold for $368,000, from a list price of $380,000 and is Unit #C216, in the Waikoloa Fairways. The lowest priced home to sell during the 4th Quarter was a home located at 68-1859 Ua Noe St, that sold for $333,375, from a list price of $300,000, and the condo with the lowest sales price went for $220,000, from a list price of the same amount and is Unit 1202 in Elima Lani Condos.
Analysis: The sales volume and inventory levels in Waikoloa Village have remained fairly consistent throughout 2019. The low inventory levels have kept Waikoloa Village firmly in a Sellers’ Market in both the single-family home and condo markets.
Highlights of the Waikoloa Village Update for Q4 2019
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale - 25
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow - 27
- Number of condos currently for sale – 18
- Number of condos currently of escrow - 27
- Highest priced home currently for sale - $1,188,888 68-1872 Puu Nui St
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $615,000 Pointe at Waikoloa #23
- Lowest priced home currently for sale - $549,000 68-3766 Mana Hua Pl
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $275,000 Waikoloa Villas #F201
- Number of single-family homes sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) - 18
- Number of condos sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) - 27
- Highest priced home sold in Q4 - $772,000 68-3529 Haena St
- Highest priced condo sold in Q4 - $368,000 Waikoloa Fairways #C216
- Lowest priced home sold in Q4 – $333,375 68-1859 Ua Noe St
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q4 - $220,000 Elina Lani Condos #1202
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Market Update for Q4 2019.
First published at www.viewhawaiiluxuryhomes.com/MarketUpdates