St. George Area Parade of Homes - A Southern Utah Tradition!
The Annual St. George Area Parade of Homes in southern Utah draws a crowd of 35,000+ people and is the largest venue of its kind in the state of Utah. It starts Friday morning at 10:00am, ending at 7:00pm. daily.
Thirty spectacular, newly constructed homes will be on display, boasting the latest national trends, features and amenities to attendees all across the state, set among the most breathtaking of natural landscapes.
This year's first quarterly mailing was an invitation for loyal past and present clients to RSVP for two(2) tickets to the St. George Area Parade of Homes, one of the most exciting, venues in Washington County, Utah.
Thursday & Friday, a large portion of clients will present an opportunity to renew the relationship and to discover if they have any of buying or selling real estate needs. It also further sets in stone that I am their Agent for Life.
When visiting, here are some Things To Do during the St. George Area Parade of Homes February 14th - 23rd, 2020:
Take The Art Around the Corner tour:
Make a Tee Time:
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes - Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Copper Rock Golf Course - 18 holes - Public
Take a hike, bike, go fishing, boating or camping:
With National Parks to visit nearby:
Take a ride!
Horseback riding along designated trails showing off the beauty of the local canyons is just a click or phone call away!
Southern Utah boasts hiking and biking trails throughout the county, plus internationally renowned Tuacahn Ampitheatre, offering entertainment for people of all ages. There is much to do while taking a break from viewing all the beautiful homes. You may even decide on a helicopter ride!
Everyone LOVES a PARADE, so maybe we'll see YOU.
Questions about land or homes in the southern Utah area or any Washington County, Utah homes for sale, please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email to: email@example.com. Glad to help because Wanda Can!