Berkeley is considered to be one of the best places to live in the state of California. Berkeley has a lot to offer. It has fascinating mountaintops, beaches, and forests and is also home to the University of California.
If you are considering building a new home, this list of best residential architects in Berkeley will help you narrow down to the one you want and suits your needs. All of them are the best in the business, and this list is curated based on their previous work history and popularity.
All architects in the list have designed stunning homes in the past, are licensed, and some of the architects are behind Berkeley’s most recognizable and award-winning homes.
1. Fernau + Hartman Architects: Fernau and Hartman Architects combine an understanding of vernacular buildings with contemporary architectural innovation and a special concern for the integration of architecture and landscape. The work is enriched through diverse interests and concerns.
2. Sidell Pakravan Architects: Sidell Pakravan is a Berkeley Architect that believes in making architecture that influences context, culture, and the individual experience by creating bold and resonant spaces.
3. Alexander Jermyn Architecture: Berkeley, California design firm specializing in Residential, Commercial, and Interior Architecture. Designers and Architects of the widely recognized Forward Health office.
4. Ron Bogley, Architect: The firm of Ron Bogley Architect specializes in architectural plans of residential properties throughout Northern California — for new custom homes and additions/remodeling.
5. John Malick & Associates: John Malick & Associates specializes in fine architecture.
P.S.: Don’t just take our word for it. You may want to check with the local licensing board and get quotes from each of them to come to a decision.