Trivia question answerss for Monday February 17, 2020
1. What peg-legged pirate had a parrot named Captain Flint? Long John Silver
2. What age milestone qualifies you to be a "super centenarian"? 110
3. What mythological creature grew two new heads for each one that was cut off? Hydra
4. What acclaimed novelist was a war correspondent during the Spanish Civil War and World War II? Ernest Hemingway
Trivia questions for Tuesday February 18, 2020
1. Which sex has the shorter human vocals?
2. What country was policed by the Blackshirts for almost 25 years?
3. What is a nanominute?
4. The first American blood bank was established in 1937 in which city?
Enjoy your day.