Trivia question answers for Tuesday February 18, 2020
1. Which sex has the shorter human vocals? Female
2. What country was policed by the Blackshirts for almost 25 years? Italy
3. What is a nanominute? one billionth of a minute
4. The first American blood bank was established in 1937 in which city? Chicago
Trivia questions for Wednesday February 19, 2020
1. What is believed to be created when a star collapses?
2. What sort of food are "rollmops"?
3. What type of wool can come from a rabbit?
4. What five-letter word did Time magazine coin in 1926 to refer to left-leaners?
Enjoy your day.