Trivia question answers for Wednesday February 19, 2020
1. What is believed to be created when a star collapses? A black hole
2. What sort of food are "rollmops"? Fish
3. What type of wool can come from a rabbit? Angora
4. What five-letter word did Time magazine coin in 1926 to refer to left-leaners? Pinko
Trivia questions for Thursday February 20, 2020
1. In Greek mythology, who flew too close to the sun?
2. How many symphonies did Ludwig van Beethoven compose?
3.What's the name for the chemical and electrical connections formed at the gaps between nerve cells?
4. Which staircase in the Leaning Tower of Pisa has fewer steps?
Enjoy your day.