Trivia question answers for Thursday February 20, 2020
1. In Greek mythology, who flew too close to the sun? Icarus
2. How many symphonies did Ludwig van Beethoven compose? 9
3.What's the name for the chemical and electrical connections formed at the gaps between nerve cells? Synapses
4. Which staircase in the Leaning Tower of Pisa has fewer steps? The north facing one
Trivia questins for Friday February 21, 2020
1. What is the name of the heavy material stabilizing a ship?
2. How tall is the Academy Award statue?
3. What is a male beaver called?
4. What are scaup?
Enjoy your day.