Trivia question answers for Sunday February 23, 2020
1. Who was the first African American woman to host a TV show? Oprah Winfrey
2. What are To and Jerry? Cat and mouse
3. What name is given to a smooth oval hill created by glacial shift? Drumlin
4. Where would you find your Glabella? Between your eyebrows
Trivia questions for Monday February 24, 2020
1. What state was "Steak 'n Shake" founded in?
2. What is measured in Becquerels?
3. What movie sees Elvis Presley sent to the slammer for manslaughter?
4. What is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
Enjoy your day.