There is absolutely nothing a Realtor can do that will substitute for proper pricing.
A wise sage once said that you can put lipstick on a pig, but you still have a pig.
An agent can:
1. Stage an overpriced home
2. Hold open houses every day
3. Give out free hot dogs on the weekends
4. Dress up in a clown suit and spin a sign on the nearest corner
5. Have the Boy Scouts hand out fliers
6. Have the 13 dogs that set the Guinness book of records jumping rope for the neighbors
7. Have the Blue Angels do a fly-over
8. Use the property for a charity Christmas boutique
9. Offer a free petting zoo in the back yard
10. Free car washes in the front yard by scantily-clad cheerleaders
11. Have the home featured at half-time on Monday night football.
If the home is overpriced it still will not sell.
When it’s time to sell your home remember that it will take a compelling price to bring a serious buyer to the table.