Trivia question answers for Thursday February 27, 2020
1. What "-itis" is an inflammation of the liver? Hepatitis
2. What ape has a name from Malay for "man of the forest"? Orangutan
3. How many teeth does Bugs Bunny have? Two
4. What treat takes its name from a drink the Aztecs called Xocoatl? Chocolate
Trivia questions for Friday February 28, 2020
1. March, April and May are the only months that have what?
2. What does breaking the sound barrier cause?
3. What disease devastated America's population of Elm trees?
4. What was the first man-made insecticide?
Enjoy your day.