Trivia question answers for Friday February 28, 2020
1. March, April and May are the only months that have what? Anagrams - Charm, Rival, Yam
2. What does breaking the sound barrier cause? A sonic boom
3. What disease devastated America's population of Elm trees? Dutch Elm Disease
4. What was the first man-made insecticide? DDT
Trivia questions for Saturday February 29, 2020
1. What is the collective noun for a group of ruffs?
2. What is the literary term for a play on words?
3. Approximately 7.5 million of what can be created from a cord of wood?
4. What color is pure caffeine?
Enjoy your day.