Trivia question answers for Tuesday March 10, 2020
1. What is the more common name for Axilla? Armpit
2. What comic strip character is Beetle Bailey's sister? Lois
3. Who was the Roman God of love? Cupid
4. How many times did John Glenn orbit the earth in 1962 when he became the first American in orbit? 3
Trivia questions for Wednesday March 11, 2020
1. Who was the first American artist to have a painting on display in the Louvre?
2. What do you get when you add fruit to red wine?
3. How many territories does the US administer over?
4. What natural phenomenon can be measured on the Mercalli scale?
Enjoy your day.