Washington County Utah Residential Market Report - February 2020
Pre-Spring temperatures in the 70s invite visitors to southern Utah for home hunting as well as other activities! Whether golfing, hiking, biking, taking a walk or simply relaxing at one of St. George Utah's city parks, there is much to discover. Plenty of inventory, year 'round outdoor activities and a healthy economy continue to draw people here.
Photo is of Kachina Springs at Entrada in St. George, Utah. c-wkn
Washington County Utah Only (No outside sales) -
Single Family Residential sales increased from 216 in January to 237 in February. (Washington County only and do not include Condo, Townhouse, Modular, Manufactured, Mobile or New Construction numbers).
- Single Family Residential Home Listings increased from 1401 in January to 1447 in February.
- Condo/Town-home Sales decreased from 41 in January to 36 in February and Listings decreased from 179 in January to 149 in February
- Notice of Defaults increased from 11 in January to 16 in February
- Trustees Deeds decreased from 9 in January to 1 in February
- Single Family Home Permits increased from 157 in January to 193 in February and is the third highest only to Feb of 2018 and 2006.
Inventory continues to fluctuate and has decreased slightly as you can see from the Year-To-Date Listings starting from February 2019 to February 2020. There were 8 more listings in February 2019 than February 2020.
Quick LQQK at SINGLE FAMILY HOME SALES per month from February 2019 to February 2020 according to Washington County, Utah MLS:
February 2019 / 214
March 2019 / 297
April 2019 / 331
May 2019 / 384
June 2019 / 327
July 2019 / 351
August 2019 / 349
September 2019 / 280
October 2019 / 288
November 2019 / 291
December 2019 / 263
January 2020 / 216
February 2020 / 236
Below are Sales Statistics for Single Family Homes in Washington County, Utah from the Year 2004 to Present (does not include Condo, Townhouse, Modular, Manufactured, Mobile or New Construction numbers):
I hope you have found this information useful and when you're ready to buy or sell a home in Washington County, Utah, please contact me to help at wanda @buynsellutah.com or 435.632.9374 because Wanda Can! Thanks to Inwest Title and Mountain View Title for stats and sales information.