Benefits of Using Facebook Marketing for Your Local Business
- Facebook is a digital platform that is marketing-friendly.
- Build a presence for your business by providing valuable content and be involved in the conversation.
- Build your brand through your social presence and interactions with your followers.
- Facebook provides cost-effective advertising
- Connect with current and past contacts
Facebook Marketing Strategies for Your Local Business
- Build a collection of reviews
- Create events
- Curate local content
- Mention other local businesses and events
- Tag locations
- Encourage traffic to your website and blog
- Find connections in your demographic
- Use media in your posts
How to Make Your Facebook Page Traffic Go Through the Roof
- Include your Facebook page URL in your email signature
- Send an email blast campaign to promote your page
- Add a social sharing plugin to your website
- Engage with other Facebook pages and groups
- Optimize your content for mobile devices
- Ask people you’ve done business with to write a review on your Facebook page
- ASK people to like your Facebook business page
- Use Facebook Live to interact with contacts in real-time
Set your goals, get to know and engage with your audience, create a Facebook posting schedule, and watch your following grow.
Other Social Media Marketing Posts